Within the Swiss Commercial Department and in cooperation with team.blue Marketing Team Europe, we are looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist, whose mission will be to manage promotional activities with a strong focus on the management of online promotion activitie, pricing strategies and retention initiatives for Swiss and French customer base.
The resource must be able to invent and localize marketing campaigns in an operational way, evaluating the return on investment of the initiatives looking especially at the lifetime value of our customers.
• Design and operational management of upselling and retention campaigns
• Analysis of sales data, available in the proprietary Business Intelligence system, aimed at identifying priorities and business opportunities
• Write and localize marketing content for the Swiss and France market on websites, social channels and email communications
• Strong cooperation with Customer Operations and Sales local teams to gather customers feedbacks
• Collaborating internally with different stakeholders (Analytics team, product unit, …)
• Do recurrent benchmark to evaluate market risk or opportunities Requirements
Skills & Experience:
• High level German and French, written and spoken
• Experience in performance marketing for a digital company with subscription model
• Knowledge of the main KPIs and online marketing indicators
• Interest in technical products such as Domain Names, Wordpress, Servers, SSL, and in any case related to the business
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications and the Office package, in particular Excel
• Analytical skills, combined with attention to detail and the quality of work
• Good knowledge of English, written and spoken
• Previous experience working for the Swiss Market
• Previous experience working for the French Market
• Google Adwords/Seo certifications
• Hubspot experience
The profile is completed by the ability to relate to colleagues at various levels across Europe, as well as with external partners and vendors, the ability to work both independently and as a team, the aptitude for working towards objectives with hands-on mentality.