Team.blue was created in June 2019 by the merger of regional leading hosting providers Combell Group, Register Group and TransIP Group and offers digital presence and enablement tools such as domains, hosting, email, VPS and applications to over 2 million SME, SoHo and developer customers across Europe. The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, spanning across thirteen European countries and operating under several brand names for each jurisdiction – with a bloodline that represents total commitment to customers. The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, with more than 30 brands across Europe and over 1,500 employees.
For our Swiss brand Swizzonic, we’re looking for a Second Level Technical Support.
The chosen candidate will be part of the Tech Support team of Customer Care Switzerland and will be in charge of tech customer support and commercial requests. The role requires a proactive approach to training, change and team work.
- Technical assistance through ticketing system, telephone contact with customers on technical matters.
- Alignment with Product Unit for complex assists that cannot be solved from the second level.
- Update of procedure and internal support documentation
- Escalate customer requests to manager when necessary
- Languages: English for internal communications + at least 2 of German/ Italian / French
- Knowledge of Wordpress and other CMS with demonstrable support experience
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL HTML
- Previous experience in website design and set
- Main web protocols (http/https, imap/pop3/smtp, ftp)
- SSL certificates: concepts, issuance request, installation
- DNS system and record types, dig for name resolution
- Whois domain system
- Cpanel knowledge, WHM
- Product knowledge Microsoft365
- Excellent analytical skills
- Principles of customer satisfaction and communication skills
- Team presence and smart working skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to manage customer emergencies
- Flexibility on working time