Team.blue was created in June 2019 by the merger of regional leading hosting providers Combell Group, Register Group and TransIP Group and offers digital presence and enablement tools such as domains, hosting, email, VPS and applications to over 2 million SME, SoHo and developer customers across Europe. The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, spanning across thirteen European countries and operating under several brand names for each jurisdiction – with a bloodline that represents total commitment to customers. The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, with more than 30 brands across Europe and over 1,500 employees.
For our Italian brand Register.it, we’re looking for a Second Level Technical Support
The chosen candidate will be part of the Advance Tech Support team of Customer Care Italy and will be in charge of second level customer support and commercial requests. The role requires a proactive approach to training, change and team work.
- Second-level technical assistance through the internal and external ticketing system, telephone contact with customers on technical matters.
- Sales of mail and hosting products, asspremium and backup recoveries.
- Alignment with PU for complex assists that cannot be solved from the second level.
- Update of the Confluence documentation of the ATS staff
- Premium Support Management
- Excellent knowledge of wordpress with demonstrable support experience
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL HTML
- Good knowledge of linux operating systems (centos, ubuntu, debian)
- Shell linux (bash)
- Standard linux services
- Joomla knowledge, prestashop
- Apache base, mysql (usage, configuration)
- Main web protocols (http/https, imap/pop3/smtp, ftp)
- SSL certificates: concepts, issuance request, installation
- Dns system and record types, dig for name resolution
- Whois system
- Cpanel knowledge, WHM
- Product knowledge Microsoft365
- Excellent analytical skills
- Principles of customer satisfaction
- Languages: Italian (both written and spoken) and English (written)
- Team presence and smart working skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to manage emergencies and emergencies
- Flexibility on working time